- Internet governance and policy
- Data ethics
- AI Ethics, Machine ethics.
- Online privacy
- Youth and the internet
- Ethics and social impact of new technologies
- Human rights and the digital technologies
Get in touch for:
- Talks, workshops, panel debates, moderation of sessions
- Research, documentation
- Reports, articles
- Consultation and evaluation
Gry is an independent ethics expert for the European Commission Horizon2020 programme and the ERCEA. She regularly speaks at conferences and events and has throughout the years contributed to a number of influential reports, expert groups and major surveys related to youth, technology, privacy and consumer education in Europe. She is the co author of Data Ethics -The New Competitive Advantage and has authored and co-authored several articles on privacy discourses in business and public policymaking.
Workshop on AI and ethics for engineers at the Association of Nordic Engineers’ 10 year Jubilee